Sunday, July 5, 2009

Why Does DaBlog Blog?

We get a lot of e-mail responses here at DaBlog, which don’t always make their way into the actual blog format as comments. So all the staff here at the World Headquarters of DaBlog (ie. the voices in my head) just thought it would be fun to share some actual excerpts (no shit, these are real). So next time you wonder why we do it; it’s for the little joys of this kind of reciprocity and the sense of community that evolves from DaBlog!

So here ya go:
>I don't have a blog...At least I have a BlackBerry.
>I may start a blog, if I can find a place where time stands still.
>You got too much time on your hands.
>How the F do you comment on that Blog?
>AMEN
>Cool blog! But where are the hot babes?
>Now that's nasty!
>Some funny stuff.
>This is all new stuff to me and I will check it out more thoroughly but right now I have to take my mom to get her hair cut.
>still quite technologically challenged when it comes to internet
>Dude, not hangin' in a crispy way (or wave for that matter)!
>Am enjoying your ruminations via the blog..
>You are the one of prolific creativity.
>I appreciate the second photo--girl in thong on surfboard.
>Personally, I enjoyed the humor of the Q&A about Da Blog.
>worried that your creative blogness had evaporated.
>Matt, we and the world need to know your opinion on everything, no matter how mundane and insipid they may seem.
>you have entertaining things to say regarding current events
>it's a good way for your friends to continue to get to know you
>impressed with your ability to navigate and retrieve things for your blog from the Internet.
>just slogging around

No comments:

Post a Comment