Friday, May 4, 2012

The Prince Gets A Crown

“Just try not to kill my buzz, okay?”

Why did I just say that to the dentist? Must be the nitrous talking.

 I hope he has a sense of humor since he’s about to grind away my molar here.

 I drift off to that crisp wave I was carving in my Costa Rica memory bank just as the drilling begins. Even with a mouth full of novacaine and a head full of nitrous, this ain’t no disco.

 My dentist seems to surround himself with a beautiful female staff , all extraordinarily competent and all super nice and gorgeous. One was on either side of me to offer comfort.... Nope, just the nitrous again.

Oh well, what are ya gonna do?..... Just breathe through your nose.

 In retrospect the hardest part of all this is the bill....but hey, the dentist has to keep that Porsche running sweetly! At least the Prince finally got his crown. Too bad it’s in my mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment