Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dental Issues

Welcome to some bizarro parallel universe where dental problems are a way of life.

Son G spent all of yesterday in the dentist's chair having a deep gum cleaning and then 2 cavities worked.

"What else could go wrong?" he posed, hardly intelligible from all the novacaine. He was awkwardly attempting to consume a soft bean and cheese burrito.

"Dude, don't even go there", I replied as I bit into mine, which was grilled chicken.  

"OW!...WTF!!" I was suddenly in pain, having just broken my own molar!

This was all way too uncanny. Have I entered the Twilight Zone or what? And what is the universe telling us here?

Well, I just got back from my own dental evaluation. My teeth are “maturing” (air quotes), the dentist commented. Haha, how euphemistic.That’s supposedly why one cracked. So now I need a crown and a blast of nitrous oxide please.

Maybe I don’t wanna be all that mature!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment