Friday, November 13, 2009

Viewer Feedback Time


Seems like the latest YouTube slide show has had a few hits out there in cyberspace. The switchboards are all lit up. So the good folks here at DaBlog (aka. those voices in my head again) just wanted to share the fun in the form of some actual viewer comments about Where To? and related images.

So here ya go:

> From Alec in Petaluma……”D U D E !”

> From Garrett in LA……”Awesome new show! Real creepy mood.”

> From Cathy in Cazadero……”Whoa dude, I wonder what your dreams are like, cause you are adding to my nightmares. Very good wrong turn, very dark,wooooo.”

> From Kevin in Santa Rosa……”One of my favorites. Nice job Matty!” (Note: Though he’s a therapist; Kevin already knows I’m a sick man.)

> From Chris in Santa Rosa……”I liked it. Whose car?”

> From Marty in Marin……”Well, Matt, you've done it again. More spooks than one can safely shake a stick at. Halloween continues beyond the hallowed 31st and who knows, the turkey could become the next carved pumpkin event. Stuffing laid out like waves, drumsticks beating rhythm to a ghoulish symphony and the faint, last cries of the dying bird. Oy vey, such a deal.”

> From H in Santa Rosa……”I tried to watch this on youtube but it was all jerky. You create such cool things.”

> From Paul in Italy……”I could only watch once. I’m almost AFRAID to open it again. Has there been a lack of sun in Sonoma County? It’ll be O.K. Matt.”

> From a friend of Lorenzo (off to Mozambique)…… “taken acid or finally reached an artistic Satori”

No comments:

Post a Comment