Wednesday, October 21, 2009

SHOUT OUT to Cuzzin Bernie!


Kudos to my Cousin Bernie! (age 58 like me) He taught me to surf when we were kids on Long Beach Island, N.J. He had a Duke Kahanamoku Special that took two of us to carry over the dunes. After a long, long hiatus, he is making a come back to the sport of his younger days. His waters will be the rugged Oregon Coast!
Bodhi: If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.
Johnny Utah: Vaya con Dios, Brah.

Just kidding. It’s gonna be a blast! Props go out to you big time. Dude, who talked you into this anyway? Ooops.

That's Bernie with his new Takayama 'In The Pink' and as a younger man "back in the day" with his classic Hansen 50/50.

1 comment:

  1. I'm stoked. The juices are flowing. I can't wait to surf with YOU !

    ReplyDelete