Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Homecoming



It’s Alive! The Patch that is. After so many Channel sessions, I was thrilled to see The Patch reawakened by today’s south swell. Waves were coming through at a solid 3-5’ with nice shape.

The inside “race track” was a crowd scene of unfamiliar faces though. I opted for the outside with a more familiar crew. Got to share in good conversation and comraderie between sets with Mary, Loren, Claude and Russ. Happily there were some long, workable rights. This was one exhilarating Fall morning!

After the session, as Mary and I reflected; I remarked on how much I was needing a Patch fix. She said it all....... “It’s like coming home!”

3 comments:

  1. Matt Matt Matt...what are you doing to me!? Show me some mercy,please.

    Great looking ride and great looking stick!

    Can't wait to surf with you again. We are 1/2 way there now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo is by me...not of me. Guess I could always photoshop myself in though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah yes....so much fun...and it got better when you paddled out. Good catching up!

    ReplyDelete