Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fatal Woman




Well, I couldn’t resist this femme fatale by Detroit’s renowned graffiti artist, Sinister. (See earlier posts of 3/9, 3/2, 2/6, & 2/5) She keeps looking my way with that diabolical eye of hers….. think old film noir like Double Indemnity or The Postman Always Rings Twice. I do need to make a stop at Videodroid to catch up on my viewing.

So there’s been some further e-mailing with the folks at Winking Zombie Artist Collective and I’ve shared my photo imagery in the process. Long story short, I was stoked to get this comment.....

Sorry it took so long Matt..things have just been outta control for the past month..it's the big art show season around here and Sinister keeps biting off more than we can chew! He's been saying yes to too many shows around here..lol..he's killin' us! lol..Glad the painting fits..and you really need to start showing some of your work! Great stuff! We'll shoot you a line when we get our gallery opened and see if you want to display anything here in the Motor City! –Lyds

And then more stokage, after sharing my current slide show, came this.....

WOW MATT!! great slide show! AWESOME stuff! I can't wait to show it to Sinister..he'll dig it! Great music mix up too..thanks for sharing that and including the Sinister stuff! Great work! -Lyds

No comments:

Post a Comment