Monday, August 17, 2009

Meet The Death Panel




As we sat by our mt. bikes beneath the redwoods, we rested from the rigorous hill climb we’d just done. Joel, Charlotte & I were chatting about health care reform and the crazy notion of bureaucrats creating death panels to 86 the elderly and infirm.

Just then a young, very fit biker babe with full face helmet charged past us. “Do you need any help?”asked this Darth Vaderess. “Yes please. We are old! Save us from the death panel!” we clamored.

As more spandex clad bike beauties on colorful bikes whisked by, I did feel a bit stiff.....but perhaps not from old age.

Photo Credit: I ripped this off from Google Images....so, no worries, Rhio. I may already have enough to explain, huh? It's not like I was "hiking the Appalachain Trail".

3 comments: