Monday, March 7, 2011

Just Grow It!


It’s Mustache March everyone! And yes, I am still fixated on face hair.

I actually grew a beard (see 2/23 post) to be in solidarity with son, Garrett. Now it seems he’s got a stache. The mustache used to be my M.O. and he always called it lame. Go figure.

When he sent me his photo, I was reminded of my old passport shot (about 30 years ago!) The juxtaposition shows heredity at work.... I sure hope his gallbladder fares better than mine did.




And speaking of heredity, here’s my grandfather Harry with his butcher wagon and the local townswomen. Back at the turn of the century, the mustache was clearly a babe magnet! Of course, babes have changed a little since then.

2 comments:

  1. At first glance I was wondering what celebrity I was looking at..oh, it's Matt & son...
    Great photo of grandpa...

    ReplyDelete