Thursday, December 2, 2010

McTavish Revisited (see 11/16 post)







Here's an epilogue on the damage to Dugen, who is not only embracing a new sport but as it turns out, is a pretty good sport himself!


Some email excerpts....

Hey Matt, Sorry I haven't gotten back to ya sooner. I wanted to say thanks for coming to check on me and hanging on that eventful day.

Found out today that I did fracture my cheek and severed a nerve, but there's not much to be done with it. Luckily it isn't disfiguring that much, if at all. But it broke it in two places. Man, It's weird that it didn't hurt all that much. Glad the nerve when numb. Check you out soon. Peace, Dugen

Hey Dugen,

I’m glad to hear you are on the mend & even back in the water!

Sounds like a freak injury indeed. It will surely add to your rugged good looks and your repertoire of surf stories. Later, Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment