Friday, August 27, 2010

Inside Rock















Mary caught me on this fun early morning cruiser in The Patch. Talented painter that she is, it doesn't surprise that her photos are quite painterly. Being both resourceful, & determined not to miss the action, she even fabricated a bicep-attached pouch to hold her waterproof Pentax. I love the sense of vast expanse. Good eye, & thanks Mary.

So later in the session, I took off on a fast little wall on the inside where they tend to speed up. I’ve heard that section called “the race track”. I was quite enamored with my ride I must say, so much in fact, that I was shocked to notice the inside rock had reared it’s gnarly head like two feet in front of me! “WHOA!” I exclaimed as I confronted my impending doom. No time to maneuver here. Instinctively I chose plan B…. ie, B for bail. I abandoned ship and hoped for the best. What luck, bod and board were unscathed. Note to self: remember what lurks below.

No comments:

Post a Comment