Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dillon Delights





Yeah….I got the memo.

Seems that while I was biking yesterday Dillon was firing. So much for my wave prognosticating methods. So many passions; so little time!

“Dillon Delights”, read Doug’s email. Such alliteration! What would today’s email be? I didn’t want to find out.

So rather than living vicariously again through Doug’s emails, I decided to go for it. The impending storm and prospect of a windblown, bumpy ocean would not stop me.

I was happily surprised to see some clean conditions and surf buds Doug & Jim in the line up & rding tasty waves. Dillon dished me up a first wave that in itself made the drive worthwhile! It was a long, workable right that did delight. I carved it like Thanksgiving dinner.

I did have my fill of close outs, but had a nice serving of exciting rides too. I left feeling rather satiated. Call it almost “delectable Dillon”.

1 comment: